Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Auto Mechanics on the go

Here's a first for us: Auto mechanics who make house calls. Hubby chose them through Craigslist because one car (our Ram) did not start. After the development of a fuel leak on  the other car, the Mini Van, why not kill two birds with one stone and just get someone over here to take a look at both automobiles? So, here come mechanics Jonathan & Victor at approximately 7 AM:


Jonathan & Victor

ETA:
These guys did not work out. Too inexperienced. Not willing to put in the extra effort.Too much guess work. 
Back to our mechanic in Chicago we go.

The good news: 
Mini Van -- Mechanic soldered the part. No more gas leak.
Ram Van -- God willing, it's fixable. Still waiting for the computer part that had to be ordered from out of state.

The bad news:
Part for Mini Van that was ordered was not needed after all. However, Ford dealer said it is not returnable. Huh? They did not mention this policy when I placed the order through the phone. If I had known, I would not have placed the order with so much guess-work going on. We have not even picked up the part. I contested the charge through Discover Credit Card. Another burden to cast into God's care. Help, Lord, for vain is the help of man.

No comments:

Post a Comment