Tuesday, July 26, 2016

I must give flowers


I am no flower-arranging whiz, nor a florist, but I am always on the prowl for beautiful flowers at low prices. These flowers were either $4.99 or $5.99 a bunch; with the exception of the roses which were $9.99 a dozen.  I  take them home, plop them into an available vase, and allow their natural beauty by God's hand to shine forth. On Sunday mornings, we may bring an arrangement to church, put it on the Piano as part of the decor, then give it away to some random member after the services are over. In almost all cases, the recipient seems genuinely happy and thankful. So are we. 

He that doeth good is of God 
3 John 11

Purple Daisies






two-tone roses on my MacKenzie-Childs round tray

Lily

sunflowers

roses

white roses in my courtly check  M-C tea pot



15.10.27.17





*************************************************************