Thursday, April 30, 2015

Mirror, Mirror on the Wall

I spoiled myself with macarons recently. Delish!  And the hole-in-the-wall place had the most beautiful round wall-mirror. I remember it having lots of circles. Which of these was it?
"Raindrops" mirror via Horchow.com @ $595

Cooper Classic Arden by lampsplus.com @ $258

"Mirrored Circles" by Horchow.com @ $150

eBay: Shopladder @ $ 539.96 
As the days went by and many many pictures of mirrors later, I felt more confused.  So much for my legendary memory, lol. I had to go back to the store and take a picture. In reality, this is what it looks like. The search for the exact mirror was on!


I found it sale-priced on the internet. It's a lot of bling for the buck; much better priced than the other mirrors above; and a longer-lasting investment than the macarons. Here it is on our very own wall.  I am pleased! 


Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith;
prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, 
how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?
2 Corinthians 13:5









39.8.23.18